Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ready for SPRING!

I don't know if it's this weather or the fact that the stress of winter quarter is over but I am ready for spring quarter and spring. Because, not long after is summer! I think I'm also excited because I have been loving this year's spring fashion. From the high-low skirts, to the shoes, to the crazy shorts, and you can't forget the colors. Spring colors are my favorite! Pastels and brights, they are always so fun!

Being in Athens, it's easy to feel like you are in a secluded bubble and it's fairly easy to get behind on the trends. I am not going to let this happen this year! Luckily I have Pintrest this year (I know, I'm behind! One of those Athens things). Hopefully that will change everything, it has been very addicting so far.

I've also come across this song that screams summer fun! "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen. I caught a glimpse of an interview with her the other day on MTV or another channel like it. She has recently been signed by Justin Bieber's manager (bleh) but she hasn't been ruined by "Bieber fever" yet. She's a Canadian, just like Bieber, and I must say she is adorable! Girls crush to the max! Her style is so cute and her songs are so catchy and upbeat you can't help but sing along! Listen! I am obsessed.

I am excited to get back into the swing of things and hopefully blogging will become a part of my everyday life back at school! I can forget... a lot, one of my downfalls, but I like to think I've learned over the years... maybe a little (okay, I'm still working on it!)

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment